This weeks show involves a bit of selling as we take part in 4ZZZ’s Radiothon 2014.
4ZZZ is a subscriber funded station and has survived 39 years through listener support.
The theme of this year’s Radiothon is Challenge Your Media Diet and we’re reminding the community about the important of independent media.
Independent media adds variety to the media landscape, which is dominated by only a few large corporate players.
Cool tunes and anarchy they’re reasons to be cheerful yeah?
Thanks to former 4ZZZ announcer Dana from Talk About Creative we had these prizes on offer for people who subscribe and choose The Anarchy Show/Autonomous Action Radio as their favorite. Thanks very much to these businesses.
- $50 gift voucher to Tiptoe & Co http://tiptoeandco.com.au/ for children’s shoes.
- $50 voucher to spend @ Embellish’d http://embellishd.com.au/
- an EverEarth Large Work Bench from Cheeky Junior http://cheekyjunior.com.au/
- a jewellery set from Knotlace http://knotlace.com.au/ [Won by James]
- Rose quartz tree of life pendant from Curly Wurly Crystals