- 4:15 – Many issues remain unexplained… What exactly was going on inside Reactor 2? The truth about the massive leak of radioactive materials is becoming clearer.
- 7:15 – Once the nuclear reactor’s core begins to meltdown, the resulting heat causes pressure inside to surge. This can destroy the outer container in no time. Venting the steam lowers the internal pressure… The vent at Reactor 2 didn’t work at all.
- 15:00 – The reactor continued to deteriorate… pressure [increased] in the containment vessel.
- 15:30 – Plant HQ: “Water level is below active fuel. In 2 hours fuel could melt completely. 2 hours after that the reactor could break. The situation is critical.”
- 16:15 – Workers went back to the reactor [and] found conditions there had drastically changed.
- 16:30 – Workers at Unit 2: “(Scream) Retreat! Retreat!”
- 16:45 – The…
View original post 313 more words